A warm welcome to my webpage. This webpage is a connection platform to my professional SocialMedia-Profiles, which I hope would help HR-Managers and Recruiters to get to know me better. Next to my contact details is a link to my CV. If I have piqued your interest, feel free to contact me via e-mail (email@example.com). Thank you.
Herzlich Willkommen auf meiner Webpage! Diese Webpage stellt im Wesentlichen die Verbindungen zu meinen beruflichen SocialMedia-Profilen her und soll HR-Managern sowie Recruitern helfen mich besser kennenzulernen. Falls Ihr Interesse geweckt wurde, können Sie mir auch direkt eine eMail an firstname.lastname@example.org schreiben. Mein Lebenslauf steht unter meinen Kontaktdaten zum Download bereit.
“It always seems impossible until its done."
- Buffett upbeat on American business; Berkshire operating profit down(Reuters) - Warren Buffett on Saturday mounted a forceful and upbeat defense of the prospects for American business, as his Berkshire Hathaway Inc reported a higher quarterly profit though operating income fell.
- Warren Buffett rails against fee-hungry Wall Street managersNEW YORK (Reuters) - Billionaire Warren Buffett, whose stock picks over several decades have turned Berkshire Hathaway Inc into one of the most successful conglomerates, delivered another black eye to the investment industry on Saturday, saying investors should "stick with low-cost index funds."
- Gundlach expects U.S. 10-year T-note yield to drop below 2.25 percentNEW YORK (Reuters) - Jeffrey Gundlach, chief executive of DoubleLine Capital, said on Friday he expects the yield on the benchmark 10-year U.S. Treasury note to drop below 2.25 percent as global investors seek safety.
- Record-setting stock rally faces test in Trump speechNEW YORK (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump's planned economic agenda has fanned the flames for Wall Street's record-setting run, but some investors worry that his first major address to Congress next week risks dousing it if his plans look slow to execute or are overly vague.
- Alphabet's self-driving car unit sues Uber with trade theft chargeSAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Alphabet Inc's Waymo self-driving car unit sued Uber Technologies [UBER.UL] and its autonomous trucking subsidiary Otto on Thursday over allegations of theft of its confidential and proprietary sensor technology.
- Wall Street edges higher to give Dow 11th straight recordNEW YORK (Reuters) - Wall Street edged higher on Friday, with the Dow extending its streak of record-setting gains to 11 days, as increases in utilities and other safety plays outweighed declines in financials.
- BCBS, Cigna among insurer groups to meet with Trump on MondayNEW YORK (Reuters) - The Blue Cross Blue Shield Association, which represents insurers in every state, Cigna Corp and Humana Inc said on Friday they would attend a meeting between the health insurance industry and President Donald Trump on Monday.
- Ghosts of past tech IPOs could haunt Snap's performance(Reuters) - Snap Inc appears set to make a splash next week with the biggest tech stock debut since Facebook Inc, but history suggests investors shut out of the initial public offering would be better off waiting a bit to chase this unicorn on the open market.
- U.S. new home sales rebound; consumer sentiment dipsWASHINGTON (Reuters) - New U.S. single-family home sales rose less than expected in January, likely held back by heavy rains and flooding in California, but continued to point to a strengthening housing market despite higher prices and mortgage rates.
- J.C. Penney holiday quarter sales drop, to shut 130-140 stores(Reuters) - Department store operator J.C. Penney Co Inc reported a bigger-than-expected drop in same-store sales for the holiday quarter citing weak demand and competition from online retailers, sending shares down to more than a year low.